So, here’s how it works!
1) Write a whole paragraph ( a paragraph sounds easy right?) without any word containing the letter “e” (still easy?)
2) By reading this you are already signed up.
3) Challenge at least five bloggers to do the challenge. They must do it within 24 hours or it is considered as failure.
4) If you fail or pass, suffer in the Page of Lame.
5) If you win, wallow in the Page of Fame.
♬NY, Hollywood, Jackson, Mississippi. ♪
*jamming to my playlist whilst air-drumming*
Music is similar to transportation to your mind. It is a flight that upholds you amidst thick and fluffy clouds to show you how our world truly looks.
I can count on Bruno Mars, Hilary Duff, Avril, Adam Young to instantly uplift my soul. As music fills all around, my mind skips and that blood pumping organ in moi pit-a-pats.
Music taught us that you might not know how to sing or skip & twirl, but that shouldn’t stop you from doing just that.
This paragraph says a lot about my colossal and unconditional liking towards music. A pop-up-notification in that snapshot following this paragraph is just right to justify this amazing thing known as music. =D
I nominate Huma (HumaAq~ the unique me), Lucy (Fashion and Frappes), Saksham (Threads.), Alok Singhal (The Learning Curve), Nooryak (BitterSweet) to take up this quite challenging task (no pressure, I bet you’ll do great!) =) I also nominate all of you who have stopped by to read this for the same challenge.
If excruciatingly testing, it’s also loads of fun. Trust me!
This post was also kind of written to commemorate World Music Day today. ♥♫