Well, this award is long, long, long overdue since my really cool fellow blogger nominated me for this more than a month ago. This owes to the procrastination in my head and the forgetfulness to top it, because I had actually written this entire post down long back, and then had entirely forgotten about it.
So without further adieu, or ramblings and explanations for my unexplainable self, here goes The Sunshine Award. I was nominated by BlackCat345 who I really appreciate for giving my blog regular visits no matter what and posting stuff that really cheers me up. I’m personally a big fan of her hand art owing to how much I doodle mindlessly.
The rules go like this:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer the questions from the person who nominated you.
- Nominate a few other bloggers.
- Write the same amount of questions for bloggers you nominated.
- Notify the bloggers on their blog.
- Put the award button on your blog.
Easy peasy, right?
1. What is your favourite book?
There’s no naming one! But the Throne of Glass Series I’m currently reading is definitely one of my many favourites.
Also, Ready Player One was like a roller coaster you enjoy so much that you never want to come down. (I’m on a roller coaster than only goes up ~TFiOS, another pretty impressive book.)
2. If you could change your name to anything, what would it be to?
I think I like my name just good. Although, Lizzi was my name for any and every game I ever played as a kid. Don’t know how it got in to my head, but I really thought it would be cool to be named that. 😛
3. If you could have any super power, what would it be?
Teleportation, for sure.
4. What is your favourite quote? Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened -Dr. Suess =)
5. What is your favourite subject?
Maths comes off as challenging to me most times, but I really enjoy it. English is the one subject, the one class after which I don’t go like, ‘Whaaaaat?’. So, English too!
The Sunshine Award is a lovely orange flower that bloggers give to other “bloggers who positively, inspiring and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere”.
Here are your questions:
What is something about you that you normally don’t say while describing yourself?
If given the chance, would you travel back or forward in time?
What’s something you can never leave the house without?
What is your favourite way to pass time?
What is something you have always wanted to learn?